Brenig Construction is a multi-disciplined construction company led by Howard Vaughan and Mark Parry. Brenig Construction has been delivering high profile, award-winning civil engineering and building projects throughout North Wales and the UK for many years.
Brenig Construction offers a wide range of building services, including:
- New build – we construct new housing for the open market, from affordable housing to executive properties and bespoke one-off designs.
- New build social housing – we work in partnership with Housing Associations and Local Authorities to provide much needed social housing.
- Planned maintenance – we deliver large-scale planned maintenance schemes for Housing Associations and Local Authorities across North Wales and Anglesey.
- Void and empty homes frameworks – we provide fast turn-around, turn-key schemes for void properties for Housing Associations and Local Authorities.
- Commercial developments – we deliver office buildings and light industrial developments.
- Regeneration and improvement schemes – we deliver Local Authority and grant-funded regeneration schemes in towns or residential areas
We embrace industry best practice in health and safety, and in sustainability; it is our future, as well as those of future generations that we are shaping!
Our core values guide us, which are:
We believe in hard work, determination and courage, by constantly pushing the boundaries to realise our full potential.
We take pride and responsibility for the projects we deliver and the community we serve, reinvesting locally to create employment opportunities and improve lives.
Knowledge is King
We pride ourselves on our extensive knowledge, skills and ability to deliver success projects, through continually developing our people.
Loyalty and Trust
Building trust with our employees and customers by listening and responding to their need.
Challenging the Status Quo
We endeavour to challenge the way we work and the industry norms to strengthen and grow individually and as a company.